Simple, fresh, and delicious, this bruschetta is a little slice of summer you can enjoy all year long!
Crab & Shrimp Bruschetta
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¾ cup Our Family extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, diced (2 cups)
- 1 cup refrigerated or canned white and/or lump crabmeat, drained and picked through
- 1 cup cooked 70-90 count peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if necessary (6 ounces)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon Our Family salt
- ¼ teaspoon Our Family ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French baguette
- ¼ cup Our Family finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- In blender, puree garlic, and oil until smooth. In large bowl, combine 3 tablespoons oil mixture, tomatoes, crabmeat, shrimp, rice vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices and brush generously with remaining oil mixture. Preheat grill pan over high heat. Grill bread slices 1 minute per side. To serve, spoon seafood mixture onto bread; top with cheese.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
241 Calories, 14g Fat (2g Saturated), 50mg Cholesterol, 343mg Sodium, 18g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 10g Protein