A nutty-cranberry flavor your family will not want to miss out on!
Prep: 15 minutes plus cooling
Bake: 50 minutes
- Our Family® Nonstick Baking Spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached white whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup packed Our Family® Light Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Ground Cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Baking Soda
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 large Our Family® Egg
- 1 cup refrigerated Our Family® Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄2 (12-oz.) bag whole fresh cranberries (1 1⁄2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup shelled walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick baking spray. In medium bowl, whisk together flours, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and cloves, breaking up any lumps and stirring until well mixed.
2. In large bowl, lightly whisk egg. Whisk in orange juice, butter and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and stir just until blended. Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool loaf in pan on wire rack 15 minutes, then invert onto rack to cool completely. If not serving right away, wrap loaf in plastic wrap and store at room temperature up to 2 days.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 192 Calories, 6g Fat (2g Saturated), 23mg Cholesterol, 214mg Sodium, 31g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 5g Protein
Submit your review