Creamy Sundried Tomato Goat Cheese SpreadPrep: 10 minutes Cook: 8-10 minutes Serves: 12 Appetizers
- 1 Open Acres French Bread Baguette
- 3 tablespoons Our Family Olive Oil
- 1 8 ounce Our Family Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 4 ounce Package Culinary Tours Garlic and Herb Goat Cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped, oil packed sundried tomatoes, well drained
- 2 tablespoons Our Family Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 400. F. Cut bread diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
2. Arrange slices on a baking sheet and lightly brush 2 tablespoons oil over both sides of bread slices. Chop pine nuts and toast with bread for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning half way through.
3. Combine cream cheese and goat cheese in a medium bowl until blended. Then stir in sundried tomatoes.
4. Spoon cheese mixture into 2-cup oven safe dish, and bake 15-18 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
5. Drizzle remaining olive oil over cheese, top with pine nuts and chives, and serve with toasted baguette slices!
Approximate nutritional value for 12 servings: 173 Calories, 14.6g Fat (7.1g Saturated), 31mg Cholesterol, 158mg Sodium, 5.9g Carbohydrates, 0.3g Fiber, 0.8g Sugars, 5.6g Protein, 75mg Potassium, 1mg Iron, 104mg Calcium