Low-carb and easy to make, this recipe for crispy cheese chips is perfect for snackin’.
Crispy Cheese Chips
Prep: 5 minutes plus standing
Bake: 14 minutes
- 1 cup Our Family® Mac & Cheese Shredded Cheese
- 1 teaspoon fiesta ranch seasoning
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In 2 batches, place ½ cup cheese in 8 mounds (about 1 tablespoon each) on prepared pan; gently spread each mound into 2-inch circles. Sprinkle circles with seasoning; bake 7 minutes or until edges are golden brown. With thin spatula, carefully transfer circles to wire rack; let stand 5 minutes or until firm. Makes 16 chips.
3. Serve chips topped with avocado garnished with cilantro, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (4 chips): 183 Calories, 15g Fat (7g Saturated), 30mg Cholesterol, 388mg Sodium, 5g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 1g Sugars, 7g Protein