These baked beans require little effort while having a terrific flavor!
Crock-Pot Baked Beans
- Our Family® Garlic Salt
- Our Family® Pepper
- 1 cup Our Family® Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Our Family® Ketchup
- 1 Open Acres® Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. powdered mustard
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Worcestershire Sauce
- ¾ lbs. Our Family® or Open Acres® Bacon
- 64 oz. (four 16 oz. cans) Our Family® Pork and Beans
- Fry bacon for 5 minutes on low heat. Combine all ingredients into crock-pot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Turn to low until ready to eat. (These can also be baked in a covered casserole dish at 350º for 2 hours.)
Submit your review