These baked beans require little effort while having a terrific flavor!
Crock-Pot Baked Beans
- Our Family garlic salt
- Our Family pepper
- 1 cup Our Family brown sugar
- 1 cup Our Family ketchup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon powdered mustard
- 2 tablespoons Our Family Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ pounds Our Family bacon
- 64 ounces (four 16 ounce cans) Our Family pork and beans
- Fry bacon for 5 minutes on low heat. Combine all ingredients into crock-pot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Turn to low until ready to eat. (These can also be baked in a covered casserole dish at 350º for 2 hours.)