A delicious make ahead breakfast bake, perfect for prepping your meal ahead of time.
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bake
Prep: 20 minutes
Refrigerate and Cook: 8 hours + 45 minutes
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 8 Our Family® Eggs
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups Our Family® Vitamin D Whole Milk
- 8 slices Our Family® White, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- In a skillet, sauté sausage, green and yellow onion and Our Family Garlic Powder until fully cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, then stir Our Family Vitamin D milk, Our Family Salt and Pepper, bread cubes, sausage and cheese into whisked eggs.
- Pour mixture into a 11×7 pan, cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°, bake uncovered for 45 minutes until casserole is fully cooked and browned on top.
Submit your review