Asparagus paired with Our Family Everything Bagel seasoning is a great combo!
Everything Bagel Asparagus
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1⁄2 lbs. asparagus (about 2 1⁄2 bunches), bottoms trimmed
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped (3 tablespoons)
- Our Family® Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add 1/3 of the asparagus to water and cook 1 minute. With tongs, immediately transfer asparagus to large bowl filled with ice water. Repeat process 2 times, returning water to boiling before adding asparagus. Once cooled, drain asparagus.
- In large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil and 1 teaspoon butter over medium-high heat. Add 1/3 of the garlic and cook 20 seconds, stirring constantly and being careful not to let garlic burn. Add 1/3 of the asparagus and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp and heated through, stirring frequently. Transfer asparagus to large bowl; keep warm. Repeat process 2 times.
- Toss asparagus with Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend. Place asparagus on large serving platter.
Submit your review