Our Family Everything Bagel seasoning on your chicken makes for a delicious dinner!
Everything Bagel Chicken
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 quart warm water
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts of equal thickness
- 2 tbsp. melted Our Family® Salted Butter or Our Family Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Our Family® Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- Brine your boneless, skinless chicken breasts. This can be done by soaking your chicken breasts in a mixture of 1 qt. warm water and ¼ c. kosher salt for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your brined chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large baking dish and brush on both sides with Our Family Melted butter or Our Family Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend generously and evenly on top of each chicken breast. Gently pat the chicken breasts to ensure that the seasoning stays on the chicken while cooking.
- Place chicken breasts in 425o F oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and let sit for at least 5 to 10 minutes. You can choose to serve the chicken immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days!
Submit your review