Nothing beats these flavor packed pretzels!
EVERYTHING BAGEL PRETZELS
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
- 1 Our Family® Large Egg
- Our Family® Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- 2 packages (11 oz. each) refrigerated breadstick dough (24 breadsticks)
- Adjust 2 oven racks to top and bottom position. Preheat oven to 400° F. Line 2 rimmed baking pans with parchment paper or nonstick foil. In small bowl, whisk egg.
- Unroll 1 package of dough on work surface and separate into pieces. (Keep remaining package of dough refrigerated.)
- Working with 1 piece of breadstick dough at a time, roll dough into a 20-inch-long rope. Hold ends of rope between thumb and forefinger of each hand; loop dough away from you, and cross 1 end over the other with about 2 inches of each end overhanging. Twist overhanging ends together twice, then fold ends down towards you and press the ends of each rope onto the center side of outside loop to make a 3- to 31⁄2-inch wide pretzel. Transfer pretzel to prepared pan. Repeat with remaining pieces of dough, placing 6 pretzels, about 1 inch apart, on each pan.
- Brush pretzels with some of the egg; sprinkle each pretzel generously with Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend.
- Bake pretzels 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pans between top and bottom racks halfway through baking. Repeat with remaining package of dough, egg and seasoning to make 12 more pretzels.
Submit your review