Everything Bagel Avocado Toast Recipe
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 whole avocado
- ½ lime, juiced
- Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Toast the whole grain bread in a toaster, ideally the toast will be crispy and light brown when done.
- Cut avocado in half with a sharp knife by slicing through the avocado until you feel the knife hit the pit. When the knife hits the pit, rotate the avocado all the way around until you have cut around the pit.
- Twist the two halves apart and remove the pit.
- Loosen the skin all the way around the avocado to scoop out the fruit’s flesh whole. Place the flat side down on the cutting board and slice.
- Arrange avocado slices on your toasted whole grain bread. Finally, squeeze the juice of ½ a lime on the avocado and sprinkle Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend generously, and enjoy!