Everything Bagel Crackers Recipe
- 3 c. Our Family All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Our Family Sugar
- 2.5 tsp. Our Family Salt
- 4 tbs. Our Family Olive Oil
- 1 c. Water
- Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- Set your oven to 450º F.
- Sift together flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add the Our Family Olive Oil and water to the dry mixture and mix until combined.
- Divide the dough, which should be sticky, in two. Roll the two halves into rectangles that are 1/8 inch think on a cool work surface. We recommend that you flour the surface prior to rolling out your dough. Tip: The thinner you roll your dough, the crispier your cracker will be.
- Brush rolled out dough with olive oil and sprinkle with Our Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend. Cut dough into desired cracker shapes using a knife or a shaped cutter. Make sure to poke tiny holes into the cracker, this keeps them from puffing up in the oven.
- Place crackers on sheet pans covered in parchment paper, be careful to keep them equal distances apart. Bake in the oven 12–15 minutes or until golden brown. When you remove the crackers from the oven, transfer them to a cooling rack.
- Serve your crackers immediately or store them in an airtight container for up to a week. We recommend you dip them into hummus or spinach-artichoke dip!