Take your time and enjoy this healthy, easy-to-make soup with just the right kick of flavor!
Fajita Slow Cooker Soup
- 1 lb. cooked chicken breasts, shredded or diced
- 2 medium Open Acres® Onions, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, sliced into strips
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can Our Family® No-Salt-Added Black Beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Our Family® Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (7-oz.) can Our Family® Diced Chilies
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 packet (1.25-oz.) Our Family® Fajita Seasoning
- 4 cups Our Family® Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Our Family® Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Cilantro (optional)
- Place chicken, onions, peppers, beans, tomatoes, garlic, fajita seasoning, and broth in a slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Garnish with cheese and cilantro. Enjoy!
Submit your review