Take your time and enjoy this healthy, easy-to-make soup with just the right kick of flavor!
Fajita Slow Cooker Soup
- 1 pound cooked chicken breasts, shredded or diced
- 2 medium Open Acres onions, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, sliced into strips
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can Our Family no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Our Family diced tomatoes
- 1 (7-ounce) can Our Family diced chilies
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 packet (1.25-ounce) Our Family fajita seasoning
- 4 cups Our Family reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Our Family Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Cilantro (optional)
- Place chicken, onions, peppers, beans, tomatoes, garlic, fajita seasoning, and broth in a slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Garnish with cheese and cilantro. Enjoy!