I’m sharing our family’s favorite quick, easy crockpot chili recipe to warm up those crisp autumn afternoons, Cream Cheese Chicken Chili. Simple, hearty and delicious!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15 oz. can Our Family Black Beans (drained)
- 1 15.25 oz. can Our Family Sweet Corn
- 1 10 oz. can Our Family Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1 Package Our Family Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Package Our Family Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Our Family Onion Powder
- 1 8 oz. package Our Family Cream Cheese
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot, add drained black beans, sweet corn (with juice), diced tomatoes and seasonings, stir well and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Shred chicken well, stir and add cream cheese on top to melt. Cook for 1 hour.
- Stir in cream cheese and serve.