The chicken dish that will have your guests coming back!
Feta Topped Chicken
- 6 Open Acres Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Our Family Canola Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Our Family Lemon Juice
- 1 ¼ teaspoon Our Family Sicilian Seasoning Blend
- ½ cup Our Family Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 large Roma tomato, cubed
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Place 6 Open Acres Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts in a leakproof plastic bag. Fill a large bowl with cold water and submerge the bagged chicken. Change out the water every thirty minutes to keep the temperature cold and practice good food safety.
- Spray a 13×19-inch baking dish with Our Family Canola Cooking Spray. Place your thawed-out chicken in the baking dish.
- Drizzle half of the lemon juice on top of the chicken, sprinkle with Our Family Sicilian Seasoning, top with Our Family Feta Cheese Crumbles and then add the other half of the lemon juice.
- Place the baking dish in the 350oF oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Top the dish with the fresh parsley and cubed tomatoes and enjoy!