This salad is filled with flavor and sure to please!
Feta Topped Greek Salad
Prep: 15 minutes
- 12 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 lb. Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 5 Open Acres® Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2⁄3 cup red onion slivers
- 1 (8 oz.) chunk feta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Oregano Leaves
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- Line a large salad bowl with romaine lettuce.
- Arrange tomatoes, green pepper, cucumbers, olives and red onion over lettuce. Top with feta cheese.
- Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, pepper and garlic powder in a shaker bottle or small bowl; shake or whisk until blended. Drizzle dressing over salad.
Submit your review