Serve this pasta dish along with garlic bread and salad for a complete dinner.
Fettuccine Alfredo With Chicken
- 1 cup Our Family heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick Our Family butter
- ½ cup Our Family freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Our Family garlic powder
- 16 ounce pkg fettuccine
- 2 lb. Open Acres boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Fresh thyme for garnish (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Cook chicken over medium heat until they are lightly browned. Add green onions and garlic cook for 1 minute more. Add whipping cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir constantly until thick. Turn heat on low and cover for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce over pasta and garnish with thyme leaves if desired.