Serve this pasta dish along with garlic bread and salad for a complete dinner.
Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken
- 1 cup Our Family heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick Our Family butter
- ½ cup Our Family freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Our Family garlic powder
- 16 ounce pkg fettuccine
- 2 lb. Open Acres boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Fresh thyme for garnish (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Melt butter in large skillet. Cook chicken over medium heat until they are lightly browned. Add green onions and garlic cook for 1 minute more. Add whipping cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir constantly until thick. Turn heat on low and cover for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.Serve sauce over pasta and garnish with thyme leaves if desired.