Simple and delicious, this fresh apple breakfast parfait is great for a quick and easy (only 4 ingredients) treat in the morning.
Fresh Apple Breakfast Parfait
Prep: 5 min
- 2 Our Family® Apples
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2, 6 oz. containers Our Family® Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt, or Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup protein & fiber cereal – honey, almond, and/or flax multi-grain cereal
- Rinse and dry the apples. Dice with the skin on.
- Place diced apples in a medium-sized bowl. Add lemon juice and toss to coat.
- In each parfait glass, add a layer of diced apples followed by one container of yogurt and another layer of apples. Top with cereal.
- Serve and enjoy!
Submit your review