Delicious and refreshing, the perfect combo for the perfect day!
Fresh Fruit Kabobs with Key Lime-Coconut Dip
Prep: 25 minutes
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3 containers (6 oz. each) light Key lime yogurt
- 3 cup Our Family® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 lbs. fresh fruit such as strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (8 cups)
- 10 (10-inch) wooden skewers
- Our Family® Granola for garnish (optional)
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, cook coconut in microwave oven on high 1 1⁄2 to 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. In medium serving bowl, whisk together yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers. Sprinkle dip with granola, if desired, and serve with fruit kabobs.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 125 Calories, 4g Fat (3g Saturated), 13mg Cholesterol, 40mg Sodium, 20g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 3g Protein
Submit your review