The freshest fish you’ll ever taste!
Garlic & Herb Tilapia Fillets
- 4 Open Acres® Tilapia Fillets
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Butter
- 1 ½ tsp. Our Family® No Salt Seasoning Garlic & Herb
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Pepper
- 1 sliced lemon
- Thaw out the Open Acres Tilapia Fillets. This can be done by placing the fish in the refrigerator overnight, or by putting the fish in a resealable plastic bag and submerging it into a pot of cold water for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Chop up the butter into small cubes.
- Place Open Acres Tilapia Fillets in the baking dish and brush. Sprinkle butter cubes, Our Family No Salt Seasoning Garlic & Herb, Garlic Powder and Pepper on top of the fish. Please lemon slices throughout the dish.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven.
- Remove from the oven, plate and enjoy with Our Family Tartar sauce!
Submit your review