A chocolatey, sweet, and creamy dessert perfect for every occasion!
Gluten Free Vegan Brownie Batter Cups
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup gluten-free vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Almond Butter
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Maple Syrup
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Almond Extract
- 1⁄8 tsp. Our Family® Fine Sea Salt
- 1 cup coconut whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- In food processor, purée chickpeas, 1/4 cup chocolate chips, almond butter, syrup, cocoa powder, almond extract, salt and 2 tablespoons water on high until smooth, scraping down bowl occasionally; fold in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Makes about 2 1/3 cups.
- Divide chickpea mixture into 6 (8-ounce) glasses; top with whipped topping and raspberries. Garnish with cocoa powder and mint, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 brownie batter cup): 428 Calories, 29g Fat, 11g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 194mg Sodium, 47g Carbohydrates, 11g Fiber, 24g Sugars, 21g Added Sugars, 11g Protein
Submit your review