A chocolatey, sweet, and creamy dessert perfect for every occasion!
Gluten Free Vegan Brownie Batter Cups
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Low Sodium Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 Cup Gluten-Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Our Family Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Our Family Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Our Family Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Our Family Almond Extract
- 1/8 Tsp. Our Family Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Coconut Whipped Topping
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
1. In food processor, purée chickpeas, 1/4 cup chocolate chips, almond butter, syrup, cocoa powder, almond extract, salt and 2 tablespoons water on high until smooth, scraping down bowl occasionally; fold in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Makes about 2 1/3 cups.
2. Divide chickpea mixture into 6 (8-ounce) glasses; top with whipped topping and raspberries. Garnish with cocoa powder and mint, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 brownie batter cup): 428 Calories, 29g Fat, 11g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 194mg Sodium, 47g Carbohydrates, 11g Fiber, 24g Sugars, 21g Added Sugars, 11g Protein