https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Beef_Cobb_Burgers_W9A1045.jpg 1200 800 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2021-06-11 19:57:142022-09-16 20:50:42Gourmet Cobb Burger
Prep: 15 minutes
Gourmet Cobb Burger
A flavor filled burger that’s perfect for your next BBQ!
GOURMET COBB BURGER
Prep: 15 minutes
Grill: 8 minutes
- 1 1⁄4 lbs. 96% lean ground round or ground sirloin
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Gourmet Burger Seasoning Blend
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Our Family® Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Our Family® Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 4 Large Our Family® Eggs
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1⁄4 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 3 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In medium bowl, gently mix beef, green onions, mustard, Our Family Gourmet Burger Seasoning Blend, salt and black pepper until well blended but not overmixed. Form mixture into four patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature of burgers reaches 165°, turning once. About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place top halves of buns, cut side down, on grill rack; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add eggs to skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes until egg whites are cooked through and yolks are slightly soft cooked through and yolks are slightly soft.
- To assemble burgers, with spatula, separate eggs into 4 fried eggs. Place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice on bottom half of each bun. Top each with a burger, fried egg, a few onion rings, 1⁄4 each of the red peppers, avocado and cheese, and top half of buns.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews