Make your family’s day with these no-bake granola delights!
Prep: 25 minutes
Makes: 36 bites
- Our Family nonstick cooking spray
- 1¾ cup Our Family quick oats
- ½ cup Our Family natural peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon Our Family ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Our Family vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries, cherries, and/or cranberries
- ¼ cup Our Family honey
- 2 tablespoons Our Family coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Our Family sliced almonds
- ⅔ cup, finely chopped dried apples and/or apricots
- In small skillet, toast almonds over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In bowl of food processor with knife blade attached, process ¼ cup oats and almonds 15 seconds or to fine crumbs; transfer to medium bowl.
- In large bowl, combine dried fruits, sunflower seeds, coconut, cinnamon, and remaining 1½ cups oats. Add peanut butter, honey, and extract, and stir until well combined and mixture begins to stick together.
- Using gloves or moist hands, form mixture into 1 inch balls, then coat lightly with almond oat crumbs. Place on prepared cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to allow oats to absorb moisture.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (4 bites = 1 serving):
246 Calories, 11g Fat (2g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 76mg Sodium, 33g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 8g Protein