Our Family® Vanilla Almond Granola adds the perfect crunch to homemade chocolate bark.
Prep: 10 minutes + chilling
Bake: 5 minutes
- Our Family® Vegetable Oil No Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Our Family® Dark Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. Our Family® 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Vanilla Almond Granola
- 1/8 teaspoon Our Family® Coarse Kosher Sea Salt
- Line 8-inch square baking dish with foil extending 2 inches over opposite sides of dish; spray with cooking spray.
- In small saucepot, heat chocolate chips and oil over low heat 5 minutes or until most chips are melted, stirring frequently with rubber spatula; remove from heat and stir until all chips are melted.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over foil in prepared dish; spread evenly with rubber spatula. Sprinkle chocolate mixture with granola and salt; tap pan on surface to remove any air bubbles. Refrigerate bark 45 minutes.
- Use foil to lift bark from dish; remove foil and cut into 16 squares. Refrigerate bark in an airtight container with parchment between layers up to 1 week.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 square): 86 Calories, 7g Fat, 4g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 20mg Sodium, 10g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 6g Sugars, 6g Added Sugars, 1g Protein
Submit your review