Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 pound Open Acres boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Our Family nonstick cooking spray
- 11⁄2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 medium Open Acres red onion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup rinsed and drained garbanzo beans
- 1⁄2 cup drained and diced canned beets
- 1⁄2 cup drained sliced Our Family black olives
- 2 whole wheat pitas, each cut in half
- 1 container (6 ounces) Our Family low fat plain yogurt
- (3⁄4 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Our Family feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Prepare Chicken Pitas: Spray chicken breasts with nonstick cooking spray. In grill pan or large nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium heat 15 to18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°, turning once and pressing down occasionally with large spatula. Remove chicken from pan. Cool chicken 5 minutes and slice.
- Meanwhile, prepare Dill-Feta Sauce: In small bowl, with rubber spatula, fold together all ingredients. With whisk, stir sauce until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To assemble pitas, evenly divide spinach, chicken and remaining ingredients into each pita half. Serve with Dill-Feta Sauce.