Why wait for the weekend? Put these incredible Greek-seasoned T-bones on your grill tonight and enjoy!
Greek-Seasoned T-Bone Steaks
Total recipe time: 35-40 minutes
- Our Family® Salt and Pepper
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 tbsp. Greek seasoning
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices (about 2 cups)
- ⅓ cup Our Family® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 beef T-bone steaks, cut about 1-inch thick (about 1 lb. each)
- Grate peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Combine Greek seasoning and lemon peel. Reserve 2 teaspoons mixture for salad. Press remaining mixture evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145° F) to medium (160° F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine reserved 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture, lemon juice, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese in medium bowl, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Remove bones; carve steaks into slices. Season with salt, as desired. Serve beef with cucumber and tomato salad.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 256 Calories, 12g Fat (5g Saturated), 70mg Cholesterol, 219mg Sodium, 5g Carbohydrates, 31g Protein
Recipe and photo courtesy of the Beef Checkoff, http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com.
Submit your review