Serve this appetizer for a unique spin on green beans your taste buds will love!
Green Bean Bundles
Prep: 15 minutes plus thawing
Bake: 15 minutes
- Our Family® All-Purpose Flour for dusting
- 1/2 (17.3-oz.) package frozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Our Family® Ready To Use Green Beans
- 1 package (4 oz.) sliced prosciutto
- 1 Our Family® Large Egg
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly dust cutting board with flour; thaw puff pastry sheet as label directs on cutting board.
- Steam green beans in microwave oven as label directs. Divide green beans into 8 bundles; wrap each bundle with 1 slice prosciutto.
- In small bowl, whisk egg and 1 tablespoon water.
- Gently roll puff pastry into 10-inch square; cut into 8 (2 1/2 x 5-inch) rectangles. Brush egg mixture over rectangles; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Place 1 green bean bundle at short end of each rectangle; tightly roll up each pastry, pressing to seal. Transfer bundles, seam side down, to prepared pan.
- Brush each puff pastry with egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese; bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 bundles.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 bundle): 204 Calories, 12g Fat, 6g Saturated Fat, 30mg Cholesterol, 495mg Sodium, 17g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 1g Added Sugars, 10g Protein
Submit your review