So simple and so good!
Green Onion Dip with Fresh Veggies
Prep: 10 minutes
Makes: about 2½ cups
- 6 green onions, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup Our Family canola oil
- ¼ cup Our Family extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup Our Family light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Our Family Dijon mustardnaise
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Our Family salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- 3 pounds fresh vegetables such as baby carrots, celery sticks, blanched sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, and grape tomatoes
1. In food processor with knife blade attached, add green onions, garlic, spinach, oils, and tarragon. Process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula.
2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and process 30 seconds or until well combined.
3. Sprinkle dip with chives and serve with fresh vegetables.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 210 Calories, 18g Fat (2g Saturated), 8mg Cholesterol, 264mg Sodium, 12g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 2g Protein