So simple and so good!
Green Onion Dip with Fresh Veggies
Prep: 10 minutes
Makes: about 2½ cups
- 6 green onions, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup Our Family® Canola Oil
- ¼ cup Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. dried tarragon
- 1 cup Our Family® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Dijon Mustard
- 1½ tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- 3 lbs. fresh vegetables such as baby carrots, celery sticks, blanched sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, and grape tomatoes
- In food processor with knife blade attached, add green onions, garlic, spinach, oils, and tarragon. Process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and process 30 seconds or until well combined.
- Sprinkle dip with chives and serve with fresh vegetables.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 210 Calories, 18g Fat (2g Saturated), 8mg Cholesterol, 264mg Sodium, 12g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 2g Protein
Submit your review