Grilled Chili Lime TilapiaCook: 35 minutes Serves: 4
- 3-4 Open Acres® Defrosted Tilapia Filets
- 1/4 Cup Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp. Our Family® Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. Our Family® Paprika
- Dash of Our Family® Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup Fresh Mango, Cubed
- 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple, Cubed
- 1 Tbsp. Chives, minced
- 1 Cup Our Family® Long Grain White Rice
- 1.5 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Creme Coffee Creamer
- 1 Cube Our Family® Chicken Buillon
- Dash of Our Family® Red Pepper Flakes
1. Combine olive oil, lime juice, and the dry ingredients to make a paste.
2. Pat tilapia dry with a paper towel, then rub paste over the tilapia filets. Allow to marinade for 10-15 minutes.
3. Heat grill on high, brush grates with oil before placing fish on the grill or it may stick. Grill on each side for 5 minutes.
4. For the Chutney: Toss together the mango, pineapple, citrus juice, and herbs.
5. For the Coconut Rice: Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over high heat and bring to a light simmer.
6. Drop heat to low, and stir ingredients. Then cover pot with lid and allow rice to cook like that until it has absorbed all liquids. (about 15-18 minutes)