Try grilling your green beans for the best flavor around!
Grilled Honey-Garlic Green Beans
Prep: 10 minutes
Grill: 8 minutes
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Our Family® Ready To Use Green Beans
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Pure Honey
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Our Family® Paprika
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; cut 2 (12-inch) square sheets aluminum foil. In large bowl, toss green beans and oil; divide onto center of foil sheets. Bring 2 edges of foil up over green bean mixture and fold to seal; fold sides of foil to seal. Place foil packs, seal side up, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 minutes or until beans are tender-crisp.
- In same large bowl, whisk garlic, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce and paprika. Carefully open foil packs; transfer green beans to bowl and toss. Makes about 3 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (3/4 cup): 89 Calories, 4g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 166mg Sodium, 15g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 11g Sugars, 9g Added Sugars, 2g Protein
Submit your review