Grilled Lemon Cream SalmonCook: 90 minutes Serves: 1
- 1 Open Acres® Salmon Fillet
- Our Family® Salt
- Our Family® Garlic Powder
- Our Family® Cayenne Pepper
- 3/4 cup Our Family® Whipping Cream
- 2 lemons, sliced thin
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- 1 bunch parsley
1. Place salmon on a long piece of foil and fold the sides up.
2. Season salmon generously with salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Sprinkle samlmon with a light layer of cayenne pepper.
4. Pour cream over the salmon, then place a layer of lemon slices atop that.
5. Set grill to 225 F.
6. Smoke fish for 90 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 F.
7. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Enjoy!