This vegetable dish brings a delicious flavor to the table.
Grilled Parmesan & Lemon Asparagus
Grill: 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat stovetop grill over medium high heat or outdoor grill to 450°F.
- On a shallow pan, drizzle oil over asparagus and roll to coat evenly. Remove asparagus from pan; place on grill and cook 5 minutes, turn and cook until tender 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice half of the lemon into thin slices and place on grill with asparagus during last few minutes of cooking.
- Squeeze remaining lemon over cooked asparagus; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with Parmesan cheese and grilled lemon slices.
Submit your review