Are you ready for the heat? These grilled cheese roll-ups are filled with Our Family® Carolina Reaper Cheese!
Grilled Reaper Cheese Roll-Ups
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 5 minutes
- 8 slices brioche bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Whipped Dressing
- 4 slices Our Family® Deli Sliced Ham, cut crosswise in half
- 4 slices Our Family® Deli Sliced Turkey, cut crosswise in half
- 4 slices Our Family® Carolina Reaper Cheese, cut crosswise in half
- 1/2 cup Our Family® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups prepared Our Family® Tomato Soup, heated as label directs
- Chopped fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- With rolling pin, flatten bread to 1/8-inch thick.
- Spread mayonnaise on 1 side of bread slices; top with ham, turkey and cheeses. Starting from long end, roll up each slice of bread to enclose filling.
- In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; add roll-ups, seam side down, and cook 5 minutes or until golden brown, turning to brown all sides.
- Serve roll-ups with soup garnished with basil, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 roll-ups, 1/2 cup soup): 496 Calories, 33g Fat, 14g Saturated Fat, 102mg Cholesterol, 1115mg Sodium, 29g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 12g Sugars, 4g Added Sugars, 21g Protein
Submit your review