A great tasting salad that with make you feel great!
Grilled Salmon & Spinach Salad
Prep: 15 minutes plus marinating and chilling
Grill: 10 minutes
- 4 Open Acres boneless salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup Our Family raspberry vinaigrette
- Our Family Olive oil/span>
- 2 bags (6 ounces each) baby spinach
- 1 small Open Acres red onion, sliced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup quartered and sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup Our Family crumbled feta cheese
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish (optional)
1. Place salmon in large zip-top plastic bag and pour 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette over salmon. Seal bag and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; oil grill rack. Place salmon on hot grill rack, skin side up, and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145o. Separate skin from salmon while removing salmon from grill. Let cool and refrigerate until chilled.
3. To serve, distribute spinach, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese and salmon fillets over 4 serving plates. Serve with remaining vinaigrette. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 321 Calories, 13g Fat (3g Saturated), 86mg Cholesterol, 427mg Sodium, 17g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 33g Protein