25 minutes, and you’ll have a delicious dinner right on your plate!
Grilled Santa Fe Mexican Pizza
Prep: 20 minutes
Grill: 5 minutes
- 1 package (14 oz.) Our Family® Pre-baked Pizza Crust
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 cup Our Family® Refried Beans
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced mild green chilis, drained
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Taco Seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups Our Family® Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Light Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Medium Salsa
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® drained sliced Black Olives
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced green onions
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Brush both sides of pizza crust with oil. Place pizza crust on hot grill rack. Cook each side 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted; remove from grill.
- Reduce heat to low. Leaving 1⁄4-inch border, spread refried beans over pizza crust. Evenly distribute chilis, taco seasoning and cheese over refried beans.
- Return pizza to grill; cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts, being careful not to let crust burn.
- Remove pizza from grill. Evenly distribute sour cream, salsa, avocado, olives, tomato, bell pepper and onions over pizza. Cut pizza into 8 slices and serve.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 618 Calories, 29g Fat (10g Saturated), 39mg Cholesterol, 1249mg Sodium, 71g Carbohydrates, 8g Fiber, 24g Protein
Chef’s Tip: As an alternative, after grilling crust, top pizza and bake at 450° for 8 to10 minutes or until cheese melts, add final toppings and serve.
Submit your review