Grill up some delicious flavor!
Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lemon and Oregano
For the shrimp:
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chives, thinly sliced, for garnish
For the butter:
- 3 tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Parsley, finely chopped
- Salad, such as arugula
- Preheat a grill to 450 F.
- Place shrimp in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Carefully place shrimp on skewers, securing each shrimp in two places so they don’t move around.
- Thinly slice lemon then set aside.
- When grill is hot, coat with nonstick grill spray. Place shrimp skewers and lemon slices directly on the grill. Lemon slices will cook for about 1 minute per side. Shrimp will take about 1-2 minutes per side, or until bright pink. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving platter.
- Meanwhile, melt butter either in a sauce pan on the grill or in a microwave safe bowl. Once melted, add garlic and parsley, then stir to combine.
- Brush shrimp skewers with melted butter, then garnish with chives. Serve immediately.
Submit your review