https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Grilled-Corn-with-Chili-Lime-Butter-blog-size.jpg 340 570 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2022-06-07 14:12:142022-06-07 14:12:15Grilled Sweet Corn with Chili Lime Butter
Wow! This corn is one of the best side dishes you’ll ever have!
Grilled Sweet Corn with Chili Lime Butter
- 8 ears of sweet corn on the cob, husks removed and cleaned
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Salted Butter, softened
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Queso fresco, crumbled
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Prepare the butter by mixing softened butter with lime juice, chili powder, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Place ears of corn on hot grill, rotating so each side is evenly cooked; about 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from the grill. Brush with butter mixture and sprinkle with Queso fresco cheese. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Eat Smart. Be Well.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews