Wow! This corn is one of the best side dishes you’ll ever have!
Grilled Sweet Corn with Chili Lime Butter
- 8 ears of sweet corn on the cob, husks removed and cleaned
- 1/4 cup Our Family® Salted Butter, softened
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Our Family® Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Queso fresco, crumbled
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Prepare the butter by mixing softened butter with lime juice, chili powder, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Place ears of corn on hot grill, rotating so each side is evenly cooked; about 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from the grill. Brush with butter mixture and sprinkle with Queso fresco cheese. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Eat Smart. Be Well.
Submit your review