In under 20 minutes, you’ll have a delicious and healthy pizza right on your table!
Grilled Tortilla Pizzas
Prep: 15 minutes
Grill: 2 minutes
- 1 package (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1⁄2 small Open Acres red onion, thinly sliced (about 1⁄2 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup drained and sliced sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with Italian herbs
- 1⁄2 cup drained pitted kalamata olives, sliced (about 2 1⁄2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (8-inch) Our Family flour tortillas
- 8 ounces roasted pine nut or sun-dried tomato hummus, stirred to combine
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family crumbled feta cheese (2 ounces)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-low heat. In large bowl, toss spinach, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and lemon juice until well combined. Place 2 tortillas in single layer on each of 2 rimmed baking pans. Spread about 1⁄4 cup hummus over each tortilla. Evenly distribute spinach mixture over hummus and top with cheese.
- Place pizzas on hot grill rack; cover and cook 2 to 4 minutes or until spinach wilts and tortillas are crisp. Transfer tortillas to same baking pans. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges and serve.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 460 Calories, 28g Fat (6g Saturated), 17mg Cholesterol, 1071mg Sodium, 44g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 13g Protein