The perfect side for your summer days!
Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Glaze
Prep: 20 minutes
Grill: 7 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Balsamic Vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Honey
- 1 tablespoon Our Family® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Our Family® Salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Our Family® Cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Our Family® Water
- 4 pounds fresh vegetables: cauliflower and/or broccoli florets, green beans, halved bell peppers, Our Family® halved Carrots, halved tomatoes, mushrooms sliced, Open Acres® Red Onion, sliced sweet potatoes and/or sliced zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat.
2. Prepare Balsamic Glaze: In small saucepot, whisk together garlic, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire and salt. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until mixture simmers. In small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water; add to balsamic mixture and heat to boiling, stirring constantly with whisk. Remove from heat.
3. Prepare Grilled Vegetables: In large bowl, toss vegetables with oil. Place vegetables on hot grill rack and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning vegetables once halfway through cooking.
4. To serve, transfer vegetables to serving platter. Sprinkle with rosemary and serve with Balsamic Glaze.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 186 Calories, 7g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 118mg Sodium, 29g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 4g Protein
Submit your review