https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Grilled-Watermelon-Salad-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Lauren DeVries https://www.ourfamilyfoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/OF_LOGO_340X156-01-300x138.png Lauren DeVries2022-06-07 14:02:082022-12-22 14:04:56Grilled Watermelon Mint Salad
Who knew fresh fruit was so delicious grilled!?
Grilled Watermelon Mint Salad
- 1/4 medium watermelon, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Brush each slice of watermelon with olive oil. In a grill pan or on the grill over medium-high heat, cook watermelon until char lines develop and watermelon lightly browns. About 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill and set aside.
- On 4 separate plates arrange 1/4 cup arugula, grilled watermelon, feta, red onion, mint and basil.
- Whisk together 1 tbsp. olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Combine and drizzle over plated salads.
Recipe courtesy of Eat Smart. Be Well.
Submit your review
Our Family Foods
Average rating: 0 reviews