These tasty potatoes are the perfect flavorful complement to your dinner!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive /oil
- 1 cup Our Family® Butter, sliced in 1/4 inch pieces
- Our Family® Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- 2 cups Our Family® Fancy Mild Cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Our Family® Sour Cream
1. Use chopsticks or two identical wooden spoons and to hold potato steady for cutting and to make sure you do not cut through to the bottom of the potato. Position potato the long way between them, begin at the end and start cutting down the potato in 1/4″ slices until you reach the end.
2. Add a 1/4-inch piece of Our Family butter between every other slice in each potato. Sprinkle the potatoes with Our Family Garlic Powder, Our Family Our Family Salt and pepper. Then drizzle with olive oil and bake at 375° for 40 minutes
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle potatoes with Our Family Fancy Mild Cheddar and put them back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
4. Remove and sprinkle scallions over potatoes. Add sour cream if desired.
Submit your review