Eating healthy has never been so easy or so delicious!
Healthy Italian Mixed Salad
Prep: 10 minutes • Serves: 4
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon fine ground sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag (10 ounces) Italian salad mix
- ½ English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced 4-inch thick
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup Our Family shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Prepare Dressing: In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Prepare Salad: In large bowl, toss Italian salad mix, cucumber, onion, tomatoes and beans. Add dressing and toss well using tongs. Serve topped with cheese, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
170 Calories, 7g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 137mg Sodium, 23g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 6g Protein