Eating healthy has never been so easy or so delicious!
Healthy Italian Mixed Salad
Prep: 10 minutes
- 1½ tbsp. Our Family® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Fine Ground Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. Our Family® Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. minced garlic
- ⅛ tsp. dry mustard
- ⅛ tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Italian salad mix
- ½ English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced 4-inch thick
- ½ small Open Acres® red onion, sliced
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Our Family® Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup Our Family® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
- Prepare Dressing: In medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Prepare Salad: In large bowl, toss Italian salad mix, cucumber, onion, tomatoes and beans. Add dressing and toss well using tongs. Serve topped with cheese, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
170 Calories, 7g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 137mg Sodium, 23g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 6g Protein
Submit your review