Give your potato salad a kick!
Horseradish Potato Salad
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 3 lbs. Open Acres® New Potatoes (about 20 potatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup plain Our Family® Yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Our Family® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Our Family Dijon® Mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp. celery seed
- 1⁄2 tsp. Our Family® Kosher Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1⁄2 medium celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated Open Acres® White Onion
- 2 tbsp. drained and chopped pimientos
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
1. Heat large covered saucepot of salted water and potatoes to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine yogurt, horseradish sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper.
3. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in large bowl. With rubber spatula, fold in celery, bell pepper, onion, pimientos and yogurt mixture, and mix until combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with chives just before serving.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 293 Calories, 10g Fat (3g Saturated), 11mg Cholesterol, 222mg Sodium, 44g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 6g Protein
Submit your review