A creamy and cold treat that sure to please all ages!
Individual Banana Split Jars
Prep: 15 minutes
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Our Family® Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup Our Family® Chocolate Premium Ice Cream
- 3⁄4 cup Our Family® Vanilla Premium Ice Cream
- 1⁄4 cup Our Family® Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Original Whipped Topping
- 4 Our Family® Maraschino Cherries, drained
- In 4 (16-ounce) jars, layer 1 banana, 2 tablespoons peanuts, ice creams, remaining 1 banana, remaining 2 tablespoons peanuts, chocolate syrup, whipped topping and cherries.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 jar): 311 Calories, 13g Fat, 6g Saturated Fat, 19mg Cholesterol, 56mg Sodium, 47g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 34g Sugars, 22g Added Sugars, 5g Protein
Chef’s Tip: Jars can be filled with bananas, peanuts and ice creams, covered and stored in the freezer up to 5 days in advance.
Submit your review