A cool and sweet dessert perfect for a warm spring day!
Irish Cream & Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup Our Family® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 pkg. (7.5 oz.) Our Family® Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 tsp. Our Family® Pure Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups Our Family® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1⁄2 cup Irish cream, chilled
- 1 cup Our Family® Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- In medium saucepan, cook strawberries and preserves over medium heat 8 minutes or until strawberries are very tender, stirring frequently; transfer to bowl and cool completely. Makes about 2 cups.
- Prepare biscuits as label directs, sprinkling with sugar before baking; let cool. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- In 8 (12-ounce) sundae glasses, layer 3 pieces biscuit, half the strawberry mixture, ice cream, Irish cream, remaining pieces biscuit, remaining strawberry mixture and whipped topping.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 sundae): 302 Calories, 12g Fat, 8g Saturated Fat, 20mg Cholesterol, 266mg Sodium, 43g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 30g Sugars, 21g Added Sugars, 4g Protein
Submit your review