Add some zest to your life with these yummy turkey meatballs!
Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 1 pound Open Acres ground turkey
- 2 Our Family eggs
- 2 tablespoons Our Family 1% milk
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Our Family grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Our Family Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Our Family garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Our Family pepper
- 1 cup Our Family oat or bran cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375° F. In bowl add ground turkey, eggs, milk, onion, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and crushed cereal. Mix until well combined.
- Shape one to two tablespoons of the meat mixture into balls. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature is a minimum of 165° F.
- Serve with Our Family whole grain pasta and Our Family pasta sauce or use in other recipes with meatballs as an ingredient such as soup or sandwiches.
- If freezing for later use, once cooled, place the meatballs in a air-tight container and freeze for up to one month. Be sure to reheat to 165° F when ready to eat.