Pair this protein-filled, veggie-rich dinner recipe with a side of Our Family’s Goat Cheese Mac & Cheese for a complete meal!
Italian Turkey & Veggie Meatloaf
Prep: 15 minutes plus standing
Bake: 1 hour
- 2 Our Family® Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 lbs. Open Acres® Ground Turkey
- ⅓ cup frozen Our Family® Sweet Green Peas
- ⅓ cup frozen Our Family® Crinkle Cut Carrots
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- ¾ cup Our Family® Italian Style Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup chopped Open Acres® Onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
- 2 boxes (5.5 oz. each) Our Family® Silly Goats & Cheddar Goat Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper; gently mix in turkey, ¼ cup sauce, peas and carrots, breadcrumbs, onion and basil. Shape turkey mixture into 9 x 5-inch loaf on prepared pan; bake 45 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir balsamic glaze and remaining ½ cup sauce; spoon over meatloaf and bake 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Let meatloaf stand 10 minutes.
- Prepare macaroni & cheese as label directs. Makes about 5 cups.
- Cut meatloaf into 16 (½-inch-thick) slices; serve garnished with basil, if desired, along with macaroni & cheese.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 slices meatloaf, 2/3 cup macaroni & cheese): 437 Calories, 16g Fat (5g Saturated), 135mg Cholesterol, 818mg Sodium, 42g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 8g Sugars, 32g Protein
Submit your review