If you’re a beer aficionado — and even if you aren’t — you’ll love these lager-marinated pork chops.
Lager-Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
Prep: 10 minutes plus marinating and standing
Grill: 13 minutes
- 2 bottles (12 oz. each) lager beer
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup packed Our Family® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Our Family® Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- ¾ tsp. Our Family® Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Open Acres® Bone-in Center-Cut Pork Chops (4 lbs.)
- In medium bowl, stir beer, garlic, brown sugar, oil, salt and pepper until brown sugar is dissolved. Divide pork chops into 2 large zip-top plastic bags; pour 1½ cups beer mixture into each bag. Seal bags and refrigerate 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Remove pork chops from marinade; discard marinade. Place pork chops on hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook 13 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°, turning once halfway through cooking. Transfer pork chops to large serving platter; let stand 5 minutes. Internal temperature will rise to 145° upon standing.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 270 Calories, 9g Fat (3g Saturated), 95mg Cholesterol, 249mg Sodium, 4g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 37g Protein
Submit your review