A creamy, flavorful, and filling twist on dinner!
Lasagna Roll Ups
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Garlic Powder or fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Onion Powder or fresh onion
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Sicilian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Our Family® Salt
- 2 cups Our Family® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Our Family® Egg
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 12 Our Family® Lasagna Noodles
- 1 (24oz.) jar Our Family® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups Our Family® Fancy Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Cook lasagna noodles in salted water according to package directions.
- Cook ground beef, Our Family Garlic Powder, Our Family Onion Powder and Our Family Salt until meat is completely cooked and no longer pink.
- In a bowl mix Our Family Italian Seasoning, ricotta cheese, egg, basil and 2 cups Our Family Fancy Mozzarella Cheese until blended. Add to meat mixture and combine.
- To assemble, lay lasagna noodles and divide mixture over noodles and roll each jelly roll style.
- Pour half the sauce in the bottom of an 8×8 pan and place rolls with the ruffled edges facing up in pan and cover with the rest of the sauce. Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with remaining cheese and bake for ten minutes until cheese is melted.
Submit your review