Keep cool this summer with this zesty pasta salad.
Lemon-Basil Pasta Salad
Prep: 15 minutes plus chilling
Cook: 7 minutes
- 1 box (12 ounces) tri-color penne rigate pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) Our Family® Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and coarsely dropped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup drained and chopped roasted red peppers
- ⅓ cup Our Family® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves plus additional for garnish
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 3 tbsp. drained and chopped sun-dried tomatoes with herbs in oil plus 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Salt
- ½ tsp. Our Family® Black Pepper
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as label directs, drain. Rinse pasta under cold water and drain.
- In large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 2 days. Serve garnished with basil.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 315 Calories, 10g Fat (1g Saturated), 3mg Cholesterol, 600mg Sodium, 48g Carbohydrates, 11g Protein
Submit your review