Try this delicious glaze on your next holiday turkey!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Serves: 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon Our Family ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Our Family Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Our Family honey
- 28 ounces reduced-sodium Our Family chicken broth
- 3 large lemons for zest and juice (about 2 tablespoons zest and ¾ cup juice)
- In small saucepot, bring all ingredients to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 2 minutes. Remove saucepot from heat.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
16 Calories, 0g Fat (0g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol, 128mg Sodium, 4g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 1g Protein